M. Stanley Livingston (L) and Ernest O. Lawrence in front of 27-inch cyclotron at the old Radiation Laboratory at the University of California, Berkeley, 1934.

Notes

  1. badsciencebanner reblogged this from engineeringhistory
  2. lasj-cps reblogged this from engineeringhistory
  3. michaelmian reblogged this from engineeringhistory
  4. jstzahit reblogged this from engineeringhistory
  5. coffeeandgunpowder reblogged this from engineeringhistory
  6. historicalwhatsits reblogged this from engineeringhistory
  7. ag-usman reblogged this from engineeringhistory
  8. analogfootsteps reblogged this from engineeringhistory
  9. wisdomisaround reblogged this from engineeringhistory
  10. sparkyrobot reblogged this from engineeringhistory and added:
    The magnet for this cyclotron is in place outside the Lawrence Hall of Science in Berkeley California
  11. sodakpb reblogged this from engineeringhistory and added:
    E. O. Lawrence was born in Canton, SD. He began “monkeying” with wireless (radio) in the mid-1910’s and upon attending...
  12. allthetimelefttokill reblogged this from engineeringhistory
  13. jojolatham reblogged this from engineeringhistory
  14. enggirl reblogged this from engineeringhistory
  15. engineeringhistory posted this